Our Most Popular Summer Seasonals are Back!
Summer Tastes are Here!
- Cool off with these summer refreshers!
- California Fields Salad – Fresh watermelon, strawberries, and baby greens with our housemade Champagne vinaigrette, Feta, fresh basil, and California pistachios.
- Sparkling Watermelon Cooler – Perfect for the summer! Freshly puréed Watermelon with lime, Monin Watermelon, and sparkling water.
- Summer Fruit Sangria – Taste the sparkle of summer with Rosé wine, Monin watermelon, Grey Goose Vodka, strawberries, watermelon, and mint.
- Strawberry Shortcake – Our delicious shortcake biscuit piled high with seasonal strawberries, whipped cream, and housemade candied lemon zest. Recommended with Vanilla Häagen-Dazs.
Summer menu items are now available. Visit the restaurant for more information.
California Pizza Kitchen opened their first restaurant In Beverly Hills in 1985. Former federal prosecutors Rick Rosenfield and Larry Flax combined their passion for food with fresh high-quality ingredients to create innovative, hearth-baked pizzas such as The Original BBQ Chicken, Thai Chicken, and Jamaican Jerk Chicken, cooked in an open kitchen. The restaurant gave California a place in the pizza pantheon alongside Chicago and New York. Our California twist on global flavors resonated with guests, and almost immediately, CPK became a bustling spot for business and family gatherings.
Almost immediately after the first location opened, we expanded from California. Now CPK is a global brand serving creative California cuisine in nearly 200 restaurants worldwide, 12 international cities, and 11 countries and U.S. territories. But it doesn’t stop there; you’ll also find us bringing smiles to the pizza aisle in your grocer’s freezer, taking the edge off travel fatigue in major airports all over the world, feeding eager fans at sports stadiums and students on college campuses.
Visit California Pizza Kitchen
BE IN THE KNOW
Sign up for our VIP Club for advance notice of events, specials, sales and more at Geneva Commons.