March Monthly Picks + 50% Off Sale!
Now through March 31
Murder & More in our Monthly Picks — Plus 50% OFF Sale!
- Our March Monthly Picks are giving you a mess of alliteration.
- Get ready for mythology, magic, math, and murder.
- Settle in with a traditional tale retold, a spellbinding adventure of a woman caught between two worlds, a sibling duo that will warm your heart, an inquiry into the skeleton and what it can reveal in forensic investigations, a feminist sci-fi twist on Chinese history, and a witty tale that pays homage to the Arthurian legend.
- March might make us descend into madness with these brilliant books.
- Young Reader: The Witch, the Sword and the Cursed Knights, Alexandria Rogers
- Fic: The Theory of Not Quite Everything, Kara Gnodde
- Spec Fic: The Magician’s Daughter, H.G. Parry
- YA: Iron Widow, Xiran Jay Zhao
- Myst/Thriller: The Hidden, Melanie Golding
- Non-Fic: Written in Bone, Sue Black, DBE, FRSE
- Learn more about our March Monthly Picks here, and don’t miss our Buy One, Get One 50% Off!
Monthly Picks Buy One, Get One 50% Off Details:
Book selections may vary online and in store and are not guaranteed throughout the duration of the promotion.
This offer is valid at BN.com from January 1, 2023 at 12:01am to December 31, 2023 at 11:59pm Eastern time and at Barnes & Noble stores from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023 at close of business, while supplies last.
When you purchase two (2) qualifying items from our “Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off: Books for All Ages” promotion, you will receive a credit for 50% off the list price of the lower cost item! Simply look for the “Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off: Books for All Ages” message icon or sticker to identify qualifying items.
In order to take advantage of this offer online, you must place both qualifying items in your BN.com Shopping Cart and purchase the items as part of the same transaction. Your 50% off credit for the lower cost item will appear at Checkout. At stores, you must bring the two (2) qualifying items to the register and purchase the items as part of the same transaction. Your 50% off credit will be applied at purchase.
Additional Rules Governing this Offer: This offer is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past or pre-ordered purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, print on demand products, digital content (including but not limited to B&N Subscription Audiobooks, NOOK Magazines™, and NOOK Periodicals), or any other products other than eligible items; (iv) not valid on products marked as not eligible for “coupons or promotional discounts”; (v) not valid on applicable sales tax, or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any coupon or discount promotion; and (viii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. Returns or cancellations may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments; we reserve the right to charge your credit card or debit your Gift Card in the amount of such adjustments. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.
Barnes & Noble is the world’s largest retail bookseller and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates over 600 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com. Our Nook Digital business offers a lineup of NOOK® tablets and e-Readers and an expansive collection of digital reading content through the NOOK Store®. Barnes & Noble’s mission is to operate the best omni-channel specialty retail business in America, helping both our customers and booksellers reach their aspirations, while being a credit to the communities we serve.
Visit Barnes & Noble
BE IN THE KNOW
Sign up for our VIP Club for advance notice of events, specials, sales and more at Geneva Commons.