Save on Eat the Frog Fitness Memberships
Now through April 30
Get a Membership Now & Save 18%
- Hey, Geneva — do you want a Personalized Fitness Plan to help you reach your maximum results?
- With 4 different types of sessions, 24/7 Access, and customized coaching, you are GUARANTEED to see results with Eat The Frog Fitness!
- We offer low-impact, science based workouts to help you reach your goals safely and efficiently.
- And the best news: sign up now and lock in the lowest rates!
- Save 18% off membership dues, PLUS 50% off a Frog Pod Heart Rate Monitor.
- That should pump you up!
- See why everyone is leaving their old gyms and joining ETF Geneva with VIP EARLY ACCESS.
- Become a Founding Frog today –> Give us a call at (630) 937-FROG for more info.
Save 18% on Memberships valid at Geneva Commons location only. Offer expires April 30th, 2020.
Founded by Bryan Clay and Joe Culver, Eat The Frog Fitness is a new fitness training concept born from decades of elite, science-based athletic training and expert knowledge of the fitness industry.
Olympic Decathlon Gold & Silver Medalist Bryan Clay earned the title of “The World’s Greatest Athlete” during the Beijing Olympics in 2008. So, what does a 2 time Olympic Medalist, 3 time World Champion, and 4 time US National Champion do after his athletic career ends? Well true to fashion, Bryan has continued his relentless pursuit of accomplishment, only this time in the entrepreneurial world.
Joe Culver has spent the past two decades as an executive for several companies, as well as business entrepreneur and Founder/CEO of Thrive Community Fitness and TCF Franchising, Inc.
Bryan and Joe have co-founded a new fitness concept with a unique name. Empathizing with societies age-old propensity to put off fitness, Eat The Frog Fitness (ETF Fitness) was inspired by Mark Twain’s famous quote: “Eat a live frog first thing every morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.” — Mark Twain
What’s the Difference?
Live & Virtual 24 Hr Access – Technology infused Training Studio
Personalized Small Group Training Model
Pre & Post fitness evaluations
Training plans designed by the Best Athletes in the World
Athletic-based Periodization Training that keeps members continually challenged
Science based fitness programs
Sessions offered: Strength, Cardio and FlexCore
Fitness App with goal setting, workout summary, individual/team fitness challenges, and redeemable points at national/local stores
Corporate Wellness Program