Saturday, August 28 • 11am – 2pm • Geneva Commons
This is One Fair You Won’t Want to Miss
- The Children’s Business Fair is coming to Geneva Commons!
- Observe the opportunity for children to launch their very own startup business.
- Kids develop a brand, create a product or service, build a marketing strategy, and then open for customers at our one-day marketplace.
- We will host 30 booths at the 2nd annual event at Geneva Commons on August 28th from 11-2pm.
- Whether an entrepreneur is famous like Elon Musk or Oprah Winfrey, or they are one of the thousands of unsung business owners across this country, these are the people who make sacrifices to innovate, create jobs, and serve their communities.
- Read more about this event here>>
- This event is sponsored by Acton Academy, the Acton School of Business, and the generous support of our donors and volunteers, who all believe that principled entrepreneurs are heroes and role models for the next generation.
The Children’s Business Fair is for one day only, Saturday, August 28.
ChildrensBusinessFair.org is comprised of a team of passionate entrepreneurs, teachers, mentors, and parents, who want our children to learn about entrepreneurship in a practical and fun way.